Helmet For Racing GP-6S 8859
- GP-6S 8859 Go to purchase page
- High performance standard【For 4-wheel racing】FIA approved
- A standard 4-wheeled model with specifications and comfort comparable to the best GP-6 models, upgraded with the latest SNELL SA standard, M6 terminal standard and the latest front duct specification.
- Standard : SNELL SA/FIA8859
- Cap : cLc
- For 4-wheel racing
- Colour : White
- Interior : Flame retardant
- High rigidity titanium M6 terminal as standard
- XS (Head measurement 54cm)
- S (Head measurement 55cm-56cm)
- M (Head measurement 57cm-58cm)
- L (Head measurement 59cm)
- XL (Head measurement 60cm-61cm)
- Product Introduction
The Arai Helmet GP6S 8859 is a full-face helmet for four-wheel drivers, approved to the latest SNELL SA standard and FIA 8859.
Standard model with the same shape cap as the GP-6RC used by F1 drivers, upgraded with the latest front duct specifications. Standard features include a shield locking mechanism and an M6 terminal (made of high-rigidity titanium) to which HANS anchors can be attached. Recommended for all four-wheeled drivers, regardless of category, whether touring car or formula.
※Helmet anchors with M6 terminals are required for anchoring.